Enjoy Your Best Fall Ever with iLASIK
With jaw-dropping scenery around every corner and outdoor recreation aplenty, the Black Hills are the ideal setting for fall fun! However, poor eyesight and struggling with eyeglasses can quickly dampen your seasonal festivities. Luckily, with iLASIK vision correction from Black Hills Regional Eye Institute, you can witness all the beauty this season has to offer. Here are some ways iLASIK can help improve your fall plans:
- Viewing Fall Foliage. There may be no bigger indicator of summer officially coming to a halt than the sight of crisp leaves in vibrant hues of red, orange, and yellow. With iLASIK, you can witness this transformation without the hassle of fogging lenses after you enter the cool, crisp Black Hills air.
- Baking Yummy Fall Treats. If you’re like many people, you limit the use of your oven during the sweltering summer months. Finally, the time has come for you to tie your apron and break out the baking soda, because the chill temperatures and shorter days of fall are perfect for trying those delicious recipes you’ve been saving on Pinterest! By receiving iLasik, you can make your baking sessions easier and safer by eliminating slipping frames while you’re hard at work, as well as steamy lenses after you open the oven door.
- Going on Fall Camping Trips. With mild weather and sparse crowds, autumn may be the ideal time to head out on a camping adventure! Nevertheless, worrying about broken glasses or whether you packed your contact solution can diminish that carefree feeling you’re looking for when getting closer to nature. The Eye Institute team is here to help by providing vision correction surgery that will allow you to better enjoy your time singing around the campfire.
- Rooting For Your Favorite Football Team. Fall and football go together like chips and dip but dealing with contacts or glasses can get in the way of the action. With iLasik, you can fist-pump, shoulder-bump, jump, and cheer to your heart’s content without losing a contact or sending your glasses flying.
- Choosing the Perfect Halloween Costume. What’s scarier than ghosts and goblins? Trying to figure out how to fit your Halloween mask over glasses!
Act now to take advantage of $900 off iLASIK or PRK at Black Hills Regional Eye Institute!
Interested in finding out if you’re a candidate for iLASIK corrective surgery? Schedule a free evaluation with our laser vision specialists! During the appointment, your doctor will be able to fully evaluate you for the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
Don’t miss the wonderful sights of fall – see life clearly with iLASIK!